Hey guys... Just an fyi, my blog makes a lot more sense if you start reading it from the beginning.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Believe it or not, I have a life outside of my pathetic obsession with Seth, it's just boring to talk about

I work in publishing. Part of my job is to sit and read manuscripts. Getting paid to read is kind of awesome, even though some of the stuff we have to read is awful.

The pay is total crap, but I consider it a paid internship. Hopefully I'll make money later when I'm a big-time agent or editor. I have to finish school first anyway.

I've gone running seven times in the last two weeks. I'm doing that couch to 5K thing, and so it's more like walking/shuffling/walking/shuffling, but still. I'm actually starting to lose weight, miracle. I'm still a size twelve, so it's probably mostly water, but it still feels good.

A bunch of us are going to Vegas for the weekend. Melissa's sister lives there, so we're going to crash at her house. It'll be good to get away from here for a weekend.