Hey guys... Just an fyi, my blog makes a lot more sense if you start reading it from the beginning.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

I went running four days this week

(That's not me in the pic, in case you're wondering.)

I'm not sure what motivated me.

Oh, wait, maybe it's the fact that Seth has a date with flippin' Teresa tonight.

I cried for an hour last Tuesday, realizing that it's never gonna happen. I already know that, but I can't seem to get my stupid heart to accept it. Then I realized how pathetic I was being, and said, you know what? Screw it.

I'm not gonna waste the rest of my life pining over him. I'm not. I'm going to get myself back in shape, focus on what's good in my life, do things I enjoy, and build a life thats not focused on him, or any guy.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.