Hey guys... Just an fyi, my blog makes a lot more sense if you start reading it from the beginning.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Now that I'm done feeling sorry for myself, I should tell you...

It was a fun weekend, in spite of his not bothering to show up to the party. Friday sucked, but Saturday was fun.

I met Lisa (the soon to be roomie), who is very cool. I was a little worried at first. She's really cute and skinny, with cute clothes and cute hair, and even a cute southern accent (she's from Georgia), and maybe this is awful, but it's hard to live with a girl like that sometimes, when you're so not all of those things. But she's engaged, and somehow that makes it all better.

She really wants to cut my hair. She was horrified when I told her I usually go to Supercuts. She scolded me for a good half-hour and counseled me on the appropriate cut for my face, and the benefits of lowlights, and - it made my head hurt after a while.

On Saturday a bunch of us drove to Sundance to have a picnic and hike around. The colors are turning now, it's so pretty. (I took this picture off the internet cuz I didn't have my camera with me, but it was a lot like that.) Mel even brought up a birthday pie. It was me, Melissa, Lisa, Dave, Rob, and Lisa's brother Chris. Her brother is really cute, but obviously a total player. That's all I'm gonna say about him right now.

I ran on Friday, but not yesterday, because we hiked ALL OVER the mountain, and then I had a party at my parents. I'm going tomorrow though, for sure. I fit into my size ten jeans now, which should not make me as happy as it does, but it does! YESSSSSS!!!!!!