Hey guys... Just an fyi, my blog makes a lot more sense if you start reading it from the beginning.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

OK, fine, you already know I'm a boy crazy loser, so I guess I'll post this anyway...

Chris is really cute - brown hair, brown eyes, tall, studly. He's got the accent too. He's a charmer. He flirted with me all weekend. I'm not taking it seriously - he's that type - total player, love 'em and leave 'em, charm you because I can type. It's still fun though.

He's in grad school (for some kind of advanced Math), and he's dirt poor, so he sponges off Lisa whenever he can for meals. He made sure we knew he'd be around a lot. Random cute guy hanging out with us - not a bad side benefit to having Lisa live here.

Seth hasn't called me at all this week. I'm trying not to think about it. Chris is a good distraction, even if he's nothing but a huge flirt.

Yes, I realize this is Joshua Jackson. It's not like I can post an actual picture of Chris. Because then, just my luck, someone would find my blog, and see the picture, and realize who I really am, and then everyone would know about my loserdom, including Seth. (That was my long-winded way of telling you that this is who Chris kind of reminds me of. )