Hey guys... Just an fyi, my blog makes a lot more sense if you start reading it from the beginning.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

I have a date tonight...

...with a guy from work. He's smart and sort of funny, but there's no there there. No chem and he's one of those former LDS who I can just tell is gonna try to rescue me from mormonism. I don't even know why I'm going out with him. Just to have something to do other than hang out at the house.

OK, yeah, I do know. I haven't kissed anyone in a year. A year. Whatever, judge me, I don't care. Go a freakin year without being kissed, your dating standards might get lower too.

I was at a friend's house last night with a bunch of people and this girl I know from church asked me how I was handling the break-up, and I just blinked at her, like "what?" Turns out that people thought Seth and I were DATING. How sad is that?! Very very sad.

I wonder if that's part of why I've had like zero and a half dates in the last year. I don't see how anyone could think that. I guess we're kind of touchy feely with each other but not couply touchy feely. I know we're together a lot but its pretty obvious he doesn't like me like that.

Seth wanted me to come over and help him organize his closet today. I guess he thinks I'm his mom or something. I passed. And then sat around being bored and missing him and wishing I hadn't passed. Then I went running, so go me.

Sometimes I think I should just tell him. But I know that would lead straight to the end of our friendship.

A few people put me on their blogrolls, I was so excited. I have to set one up. Maybe tonight - I guess it depends on how bad the date is :)