Hey guys... Just an fyi, my blog makes a lot more sense if you start reading it from the beginning.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Maybe it's better that we barely see each other these days...

...makes it easier to move on. He left me a message last night wondering what I was up to but I didn't call him back, because I was feeling childish. Maybe I should stay childish, I might get over him faster that way.

We're getting a new roommate next month. Her name's Lisa. She's a cosmetologist. I don't know what to think about that. I'm intimidated by girls who are really girly. I haven't met her yet. Melissa knows her from high school and says she's low drama. I hope she's right. She must be low maintenance if she agreed to take the room in the basement, because it's not exactly the nicest room in the house. It's kind of creepy, actually.

We lost our last roommate in May when Kristen got married, and we desperately need someone to help pay the mortgage. Kristen was so great, I loved her. Sorry, did that sound like she died or something? It almost feels like it. Whenever someone gets married they disappear completely. I'm happy for her and everything, but I miss her.

We're all hanging out on Friday. It's my birthday. Lisa's coming, so I'll get to meet her. Seth is even ditching Teresa for one night to come. Miracles still happen! (I'm trying to be normal and understanding and going-on-with-mylife-ish, but I miss him.)

I ran a mile last night. I know that probably sounds so pathetic, but for me it was big, because it's been a loooooong time since I could run a mile. I walked two miles and ran one mile. My twelves are so so so baggy, yippee!