Hey guys... Just an fyi, my blog makes a lot more sense if you start reading it from the beginning.

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

We went to the lake last night...

Just the two of us. He called me at work, asked if I could ditch out early because he felt like going out on the lake, so I did, and we took off and went.

His dad has a boat, and we spend a lot of time on the different resevoirs in the summers, water-skiing, but yesterday we took the boat out and just floated around and ate Subway and talked until it got twilighty and then we went home. It was so great.

He anchored the boat and we put the bench seat down so that it was like a bed and were lying there looking up at the sky, which was, not to sound corny, totally picture perfect blue. We laughed and talked and laughed and talked. It was a perfect, perfect day, except for the part where he started telling me about how much he likes Teresa.

I hate my life. I hate my life!