Hey guys... Just an fyi, my blog makes a lot more sense if you start reading it from the beginning.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Being patient is lame and stupid and impossible and I hate it

C: You wanna do something later
S: No T's back - coming over tonight

(2 hour silence while I swear and slam things around my desk and generally abuse the people in my office)

S: Tuesday?
C: No, I have plans
S: With?

I didn't answer.

LET HIM WONDER.

Now I just need to get some plans.

FRACK.

I don't want to be patient. I'm sick of being patient. Things are finally happening. I've been patient for three years, and I'm sick of it.

If I just sit here and be patient I'll be thirty before he ever gets around to doing anything about it. Why am I letting him be in control anyway?

Ugh. Patience is for losers.

I think it's time for a party at my house. Forget patience, it's time to play random mind games to try to make him jealous.

(Notice comments aren't open on this post, that's because I already know I'm being ridiculous. I probably won't do anything stupid. Probably.)