Hey guys... Just an fyi, my blog makes a lot more sense if you start reading it from the beginning.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

A little favor?

I'm so sorry I haven't posted for a bit... I went out of town for a week - went to Colorado with my family to visit my grandparents and things have been totally nutty. Life has just been really crazy. I promise, promise, promise to give you a real post asap. There's just so much to tell that it's hard to know where to start.

In the meantime, can I ask you guys a favor? I made this bet with my sister. (I told her about the blog, which was a little humiliating. She thinks I'm totally insane and twelve kinds of lame for having a blog like this. It's part of the reason I haven't been posting - it makes me all self conscious knowing she's reading it. But I'm getting over it.)

Anyway, I know who I want to be with, but after reading everything I've written my sister has her own ideas. She keeps saying stuff like, "You know how you can be so close to something that you almost can't see it anymore? That's you."

She bet me that if I put up a poll, most of you would agree with her. I'm not going to tell you who she's siding with. It might not be who you think it is.

It's not like it matters, it's not going to change what I'm doing or how I feel, but - I kind of want to win the bet. So - vote away. (I don't really know if there's anyone still around and reading the blog, I've neglected it for so long that a lot of you have probably stopped checking for updates - but if you are reading and you have a second, could you pop on over and vote?) Thanks guys.